Between vacation and other shenanigans, I have been really REALLY bad at blogging lately.
So, here’s the run down of what I’ve been up to since the strip club story broke my heart when it ended abruptly:
- Talking to 90-something women about their ginormous sunflowers.
- Making ridiculous Tout videos about a stadium name change in downtown York.
- Reporting on WellSpan discontinuing it’s in-house hospital EMS.
- Finding people in York County who refuse to own computers.
- Talking to executives about the difficulty of unplugging on vacation.
- Being generally awesome.
- Playing soccer.
- Livin’ it up.